Together with SophiSystems GmbH we started the project CSRmap by September 2, 2013.
The goal of this project is to develop a preliminary version of a tool which supports companies to identify and visualize sustainability risks and to improve sustainability stakeholder communications. Stakeholders expect companies to act in a social and environmentally responsible way. However, these expectations are not only posed against the company itself but also against its suppliers. In multinational companies supply chains are widely spread, which makes it hard for the management to keep an eye on the sustainable behavior of different production sites and suppliers. New technological concepts, like linked open data, text mining and participatory sensing can be leveraged to create new possibilities to collect data about environmental and social aspects in companies in near real-time. This information has immense value when it comes to monitoring and managing sustainability risks. Based on this data, advanced supplier sustainability risk ratings can be computed and displayed on a map, providing the possibility for the management to focus onto high-risk areas, which helps to mitigate the risks, to safe costs and to increase corporate sustainability.
- BITCRIME – Prosecution and Prevention of organized financial Crime with virtual Currencies ( May 6, 2016 )
- Bitcrime: Erpressern und Netzdealern auf der Spur ( February 5, 2016 )
- SEMERGY Funded By Horizon 2020 SME Instrument ( August 18, 2015 )
- KIRAS Symposium 2014 Talk ( October 22, 2014 )
- Project BITCRIME Started ( October 1, 2014 )
- VIRTCRIME project started Thursday January 25th, 2018
- Second place for ECOCITIES at Energy Globe Vienna Tuesday May 30th, 2017
- BITCRIME – Prosecution and Prevention of organized financial Crime with virtual Currencies Friday May 6th, 2016
- Bitcrime: Erpressern und Netzdealern auf der Spur Friday February 5th, 2016
- ECOCITIES at BauZ Congress Wednesday January 27th, 2016